Monday, December 12, 2011

Sadie Magazine interviews Zoe Boekbinder!



Niina: What's the most disgusting food combination you can think of?

Zoe: I love food so much it's hard to even think of a disgusting food combination. Like I actually think bologna and Skittles would be really good.

Niina: It would make a kind of sweet gravy.

Zoe: But I really like sweet and savory together.

Now she’s dodged me completely gracefully, and we are both laughing.

Niina: OK, here’s the real beginning of this interview: how long have you been on this particular tour (with Mal Blum)?

Zoe: Three weeks.

Niina: What is your favorite city you've been in, this tour or ever?

Zoe: Every time I go to New Orleans, something about it just takes me in its arms and cradles me and pets my head. When I go there, something magical happens, and it never fails me, whether I'm there for twenty-four hours or a month.

Read the rest of the interview HERE.

No comments: