Tuesday, September 13, 2011

POINT JUNCTURE, WA ANNOUNCES TOUR!!

We're so thrilled to announce this handful of Point Juncture, WA dates---these guys are MONSTERS live. Not literal monsters--metaphorical monsters. As in, crazy to watch. How vocalist/drummer Amanda Spring does what she does simultaneously blows my mind. And not just because I'm the band's publicist or because I've only had about a dozen drum lessons in my life.

Point Juncture, WA's amazing "Chronological Orders" is out now on Seattle, WA-based Mt. Fuji records. If you never got your copy or would like to have it resent, let me know and it'll be en route.


THE DATES:
Thu, Sept 15 @ Alex's in Ashland, OR
Sat, Sept 17 @ The Great Pacific in Pendleton, OR
Wed, Sept 21 @ Whitworth College in Spokane, WA
Thu, Sept 22 @ Jones Radiator in Spokane, WA
Fri, Sept 23 @ The Sunset Tavern in Seatlle, WA

BIO, PHOTOS, MP3s for sharing and downloading.


No comments: