Monday, December 29, 2008

THERE IS STILL TIME TO ENTER THE INTIMIDNATION DOODLE CONTEST!

Quoth plush artist Laura Granlund: "I’m giving away a hand silk screened tote bag AND decorative pillow to the winner of the Holiday Doodle Contest! All you have to do is draw a little doodle of yourself hanging out with Mr. Beardsley (the bearded gnome monkey) in a winter scene and email me it to me before Saturday, January 3rd. You do not have to be an amazing artist, I’m just looking for some fun doodling. Mr. Beardsley will help me pick out a winner and post the drawing on Sunday, January 4th. Feel free to send more than one if you’d like!Email your doodle to: Laura@intimidnation.comDon’t forget to include your mailing address and full name! You will not be on any sort of mailing list, this is just so that I can ship you the goods if you win.Now get doodlin’!" WHOA! Check out www.intimidnation.com for details!

No comments: